Just like any software, your website requires updating to keep the site working properly and in tip top performance. Avoiding website maintenance is like never servicing your car. Sooner or later you are going to run into problems. Your website should always be live, ready for customers and presenting your business at its finest.
1. A full backup of your website is done first.
2. A screenshot of the website is then produced
3. All updates are performed.
4. A second screenshot is then produce and the two are compared. If there is a discrepancy the whole website is rolled back to its pre update state.
Backups are the cornerstone of good WordPress website management. If the unthinkable happens and an update fails, or your website crashes, it’s imperative to have an up-to-date backup of your website to be able to get yourself back up and running as quickly as possible.
1. Daily scheduled backup
2. Secure Encrypted Off-site storage
Daily Security Scans
The worst thing about malware is that it could be on your website for months without you even noticing. You need to be vigilant, proactive, and check regularly for malware and known vulnerabilities. That’s where our Security Check comes in. The Security Check makes it easy for you to make sure that all of your sites are clean, and if any files become infected you will be in a position to take action quickly. Every day a scan is performed that will provide you with valuable security information, as well as have an overview of all of the past security scans.